Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Little adventures

Tunneling through the myriad sections of LA can result in many a sight...












I amuse myself at the scenery and the colorful
population...














Jets pass on overhead tarmac - cars underneath....

kind of a large bust-a-move.






Movie-types will say...
"Will it play in Peoria?" - not sure
at all really.











A little league
field of pee wees















Or what appears
to be a dog-handler disguised in terrorist
fatigues.













Chow who works with his family has grown up over the many years I've come
to this stand....



















Chinatown













Numbers players....


















Delicate lady cups













Serious tiger power...the shop lady gave me a thumbs-up after she saw me take the shot!












And the rest, well for another day.

No comments: