Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day in the Life

People like routine....and as I commute
I notice some same people taking the
similar daily route as I...



From baby strollers to roller bladers to dog walkers...












the morning air is envigorating...










And since we are on the cusp of summer....


let the games begin.



























All sports starting in
B are set in motion...

baseball

basketball

boating

It's enough to make you want to eat four small sandwiches
at once...

My days can be very different -

Today it was about exploring















































at the Discovery Center...


and lots of hands in motion.






































































I like that all hands are on this hang on kind of ride today.....

No comments: